- Deliverable No. 3.1: Census of needs/mapping of existing systems for coastal management – An overview of the main territorial and environmental features of the Italian and Greek TRITON pilot cases, including data from on-going and former projects, open-source web data portals and data supplied by national and local authorities are described.
- Deliverable No. 3.3: Context analysis for the creation of the TRITON Platform – This deliverable describes and compares all the methodologies and interactions for the integration of Maritime Spatial Planning (MSP), Coastal Erosion Prevention and ICZM as part of the TRITON DSS for the Apulia Region and Greece, toward the implementation of the EUSAIR strategy.
- Deliverable No. 3.5: Development of the framework and tool for final users with training – An overview of the main tools and methods providing support to policy and decision makers in the implementation of European recommendations and directives for coastal zone risk assessment and management. A set of 44 tools were selected and sorted in indicator and index-based, GIS-based DSS, remote sensing-based methods exploiting potential posed by satellite imagery and Bayesian Network approaches
- Deliverable No. 4.3: Pilot test and joint tool development with local/operators and players involvement – Tests and studies performed in the selected Triton pilot areas in both regions, Apulia and Western Greece
- Deliverable No. 4.31: Appendices
- Deliverable No. 5.4: Final handbook – Integrated coastal zone management analysis and Triton project position paper. In this document the thematic regulatory framework at international, European, Italian and regional level (Puglia) on the use and conservation of coastal areas has been outlined, focusing on spatial planning coastal areas. Therefore, Protocol VII of the Barcelona Convention on Integrated Coastal Management (ICZM 2008), Marine Strategy, Maritime Spatial Planning – which is a key tool to implement blue growth and is closely linked to the Marine Strategy – and the Protocol on Integrated Coastal Management, as well as rules on the protection and use of the coast in Apulia, have been studied in depth. A Triton’s position paper on coastal erosion is provided within the document.